Compensation & Benefits Manager
Consultant SherLynn Lee
Date posted 01 March 2019 2019-03-012019-04-30 manufacturing-and-production Penang MY MYR 84000 132000 132000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Compensation & Benefits Manager job in a multinational medical devices company based in Penang has just become available. You will be responsible for overseeing all compensation and benefits matters. Reporting directly to the C&B HR Director, this is a role for a professional who has the passion in dealing with people.
About the Compensation & Benefits Manager Role:
You will play a key role in preparing and reviewing the compensation and benefits of employees in accordance with company policies. You will also be responsible to lead and grow your team to support the continuous development of the organisation.
- Planning, designs evaluation and administration of effective compensation programs & employee benefits in the organisation
- Ensure the effective implementation of the company compensation structure
- Implementation and coordination of salary review and bonuses in the organisation
- Setting and tracking the of the compensation budget in the organisation
- Carry out Market Survey on C&B and put forward the best practice for the implementation in the organisation
- Review, amend and update the compensation and benefits policies as needed
- Design the compensation structures in the organisation (grading system, job evaluation system, job description policy, promotion policy, etc)
To succeed in the C&B Manager job, you will need to have good people management skills and soft skills. You will also need to have creative and analytical thinking.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- At least seven years' working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Energetic personality, with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels, from different cultural backgrounds
- Ability to cope with fast phase environment and meet deadlines
- Excellent people management skills and communication skills
This multinational manufacturing firm needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company and the firm offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number : JTKSM 423C-1A