Compensation & Benefits Manager
Consultant SherLynn Lee
Date posted 15 November 2018 2018-11-152019-01-14 manufacturing-and-production Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting Compensation & Benefits Manager job in a multinational medical devices company to be based in Penang has just become available. Your main responsibility is to oversee all compensation and benefits matters. Reporting directly to the C&B HR Director, this is a role for a professional who has the passion in dealing with people.
About the Compensation & Benefits Manager Role:
Due to the continuous growth of the company and for future expansion plan, the Compensation & Benefits Manager will play a key role in preparing and reviewing the compensation and benefits of the employees in accordance with the company policy. You will also be responsible to lead and grow your team in the continuous development of the organisation.
- Planning, designs evaluation and administration of effective compensation programs & employee benefits in the organisation
- To ensure the effective implementation of the company compensation structure
- Responsible for effective process of implementation and coordination of salary review and bonuses in the organisation
- Fully responsible for setting and tracking the of the compensation budget in the organisation
- Carry out Market Survey on C&B and put forward the best practice for the implementation in the organisation
- Review, amend and update the compensation and benefits policies as needed
- Design the compensation structures in the organisation (grading system, job evaluation system, job description policy, promotion policy, etc)
To succeed in the C&B Manager job, you will need to have good people management skills and soft skills. You will also need to have creative and analytical thinking.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- At least seven years' working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Energetic personality, with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels, from different cultural backgrounds
- Ability to cope with fast phase environment and meet deadlines
- Excellent people management skills and communication skills
This multinational manufacturing and production firm is well-recognised in the industry and is a company who is still continuing to grow to be the leader globally. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company and offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125