Salary MYR52,000 - MYR78,000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Sana Zahid
Date posted 12 October 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Payroll Analyst position has just become available at one of the world's leading companies in the FMCG industry. In this role, you will be handling payroll for both Malaysia and Singapore markets.
About the Payroll Analyst Role:
The Payroll Analyst will report directly to the Operations Manager and work closely with the company's payroll vendor for verification.
- Audit and review output of vendor produced payroll for accuracy
- Process secondary payroll functions (i.e. calculating final payroll, balances and wiring 3rd party payments, etc)
- Updates payroll records by reviewing changes in exemptions, insurance coverage, savings deductions, job titles, and department/ division transfers.
- Prepare the various pre-authorisation documents for the Operations Manager's review
- Assist with various ad-hoc projects as directed by the Operations Manager
The successful Payroll Analyst will have experience in SAP with the ability to work independently and take on additional responsibilities as and when needed.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Minimum four years' payroll experience in an MNC environment especially with international locations
- Up to date knowledge of statutory legislation for Malaysia and Singapore
- Experience in a broad range of payroll matters with experience of controlling or assisting to control payroll and working with external payroll providers
- Excellent communication skills with ability to work independently
This company is much more than an FMCG and anything but traditional. With a long history of success and a strong HR team in its Kuala Lumpur office, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125