Assistant Manager C&B
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Vanissa Gangadaran
Date posted 16 October 2018 2018-10-162018-12-08 human-resources-and-personnel Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting new Assistant Manager of Compensation & Benefits position has just become available at the region's leading payment solutions company based in Kuala Lumpur. In this role, you will largely be responsible for effectively and creatively carrying out all compensation and benefits administration for the institution.
About the Assistant Manager of Compensation & Benefits Role
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will be responsible for preparing and revisiting company handbook and HR policies to meet industry standard, business needs and compliance requirements to the best of your efforts .
- Prepare HR Memos, letters and presentation slides to be presented to management when necessary
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities in rewards, benefits and wellness programs to drive service improvement
- Conduct internal and external C&B market surveys and bench marking
- Be involved in rewards and benefits and internal and industry bench marking
- Handle annual Incremental and bonus cycle independently
To succeed in the Assistant Manager of Compensation & Benefits Position, you will need to have a versatile attitude and the ability to work effectively, independently and successfully with minimal supervision while maintaining a high level of enthusiasm for growth of the role.
- Possess a degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or any related discipline
- At least three to five years knowledge of Rewards and Benefits service delivery
- Knowledge of Tower Watson data, job mapping and methodology advantageous
- Possess pleasant personality with a positive attitude towards challenges and self-development
- Independent and able to work well with all business unit head
- Able to work under pressure and meet a tight deadline
This leading payment solutions company based in Kuala Lumpur needs no introduction and is recognised as a strong leader in their field. The company is known for providing employees with a great working environment, attractive benefits and perks and a supportive team structure. With a strong client database, the company is now growing and has been on a successful trajectory.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Assistant Manager of Compensation & Benefits Position.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this great new opportunity today.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125