Assistant Manager, Total Rewards
Salary MYR96,000 - MYR120,000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Sana Zahid
Date posted 11 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A promising Assistant Manager, Total Rewards job has just become available at one of the leading insurance companies in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head of Total Rewards, this is a unique opportunity for a C&B professional at Senior Executive or Assistant Manager level looking for the next big step in their career.
About the Assistant Manager, Total Rewards Role:
Due to the wide scope of the role, the Assistant Manager will play a key role in the organisations continued development and success.
- Compile, consolidate and analyse C&B data required for annual compensation review exercise including merit increase, promotion, annual incentive plan and long term incentive plan.
- Compile and analyse the external market data as required for annual compensation review exercise.
- Conduct salary benchmarking and prepare salary proposal for salary increase and promotion.
- Manage the HRIS system including testing, system updates and changes, security & access administration. Work with key stakeholders to make improvements to HRIS to improve efficiency and functionality.
- Participate actively in the new HRIS system identification, design, development and implementation.
- Collate, prepare and submit all periodical HR data and reporting required to internal and external parties in meeting internal and external audit, governance, regulatory and business requirements.
- Administer and generate employment changes letters under C&B scope including transfer, promotion, change of grade and annual compensation review.
A talented professional with C&B and HRIS experience is required for this exciting Assistant Manager, Total Rewards role.
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or other relevant experience.
- At least seven years HR operations experience with a minimum of 5 years strong C&B experience.
- Knowledge of Human Resource Information System.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Meticulous with good analytical skills.
- Good time management and ability to deliver multiple priorities in a high volume environment.
This leading insurance firm has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With a 150 year history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Assistant Manager, Total Rewards job.
Apply today or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125