HR Generalist (Compensation & Benefits)
Salary MYR108,000 - MYR120,000 per annum
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Sana Zahid
Date posted 27 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting HR Generalist (Compensation & Benefits) role has just become available at one of the most respected global insurance companies based in Kuala Lumpur. Reporting directly to the Head of HR, this is a role for someone who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Generalist (Compensation & Benefits) Role:
The HR Generalist will play a key role in the HR team's continued development and success in its Kuala Lumpur office.
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity, Employment Act, etc.)
- Using various methods and techniques to analyse & work out proposed data based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and non-financial compensations
- Prepare job descriptions, job analysis, job evaluations and job classifications
- Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best practices
- Conduct periodic HR audits and prepare reports
- Timely preparation and submission of monthly, quarterly & ad-hoc reports for local, regional and statutory bodies
- Managing and upkeep of records of the company’s compensation & benefits
- Handling of employee medical benefits, i.e. Group Insurances, Outpatient & Dental
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of HR practises.
- Five to seven years' related working experience in HR with a focus on Compensation and Benefits
- Experience in general HR operations including reporting and HR analytics
- Experience with labour, compensation & benefits market surveys and recruitment
- Be able to work in matrix organisation
- Adequate knowledge of current Malaysian labour rules and regulations including practical knowledge of staff industrial issues
- Strong interpersonal skills
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting HR Generalist (compensation & benefits) job.
Apply today or email me to discuss this new opportunity
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125