Senior Executive, Compensation & Benefits
Salary MYR42,000 - MYR66,000 per annum
Location Subang Jaya
Consultant Sana Zahid
Date posted 14 March 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
A great Senior Executive, Compensation & Benefits job has just become available at one of the most respected organisations in the property and housing industry. Reporting directly to the Payroll and HR Admin Manager and based in the Subang Jaya office, this is a role for a junior HR professional looking to get exposure and specialisation in the C&B field.
About the Senior Executive, Compensation & Benefits Role:
This is a great opportunity for you to develop your skills set in the HR field. Your main responsibility is to define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package and ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation.
- Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits and is aligned to the company’s strategy and business goals
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation
- Assess employees needs by conducting organisational surveys to find out what motivates and engages employees
- Prepare job descriptions, job analysis, job evaluations and job classifications
- Participate in salary and labour market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits
- Differentiate pay systems to invest in the segments of workforce that contribute the most value
- Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best practices
- Conduct periodic audits and prepare reports
To succeed in this Senior Executive, Compensation & Benefits role, you must be driven and take initiative.
- Prior experience in HR practices and compensation cycle management
- Working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Previous experience with organisational psychology and labour market surveys
- Adequate knowledge of current labour laws and regulations
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS and MS Office
- Strong quantitative and analytic skills
- Minimum degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Finance
The person who takes on the Senior Executive, Compensation & Benefits position is going to join a firm with outstanding career progression opportunities and an experienced and supportive HR team.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or email me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125