C&B Section Manager
Consultant SherLynn Lee
Date posted 17 October 2016
An exciting C&B Section Manager job in a multinational electronics company to be based in Penang has just become available. Your main responsibility is to oversee all compensation and benefits matters. Reporting directly to the HR Manager, this is a role for a professional who has the passion in dealing with people.
About the C&B Section Manager Role:
Due to the continuous growth of the company and for future expansion plan, the C&B Section Manager will play a key role in preparing and reviewing the compensation and benefits of the employees in accordance with the company policy. You will also be responsible to lead and grow your team in the continuous development of the organization.
- Planning, designs evaluation and administration of effective compensation programs & employee benefits in the organization
- To ensure the effective implementation of the company compensation structure
- Responsible for effective process of implementation and coordination of salary review and bonuses in the organization
- Fully responsible for setting and tracking the of the compensation budget in the organization
- Carry out Market Survey on C&B and put forward the best practice for the implementation in the organization
- Review, amend and update the compensation and benefits policies as needed
- Design the compensation structures in the organization (grading system, job evaluation system, job description policy, promotion policy, etc)
To succeed in the C&B Section Manager job, you will need to have good people management skills and soft skills. You will also need to have creative and analytical thinking.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Energetic personality, with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels, from different cultural backgrounds
- Ability to cope with fast phase environment and meet deadlines
- Excellent people management skills and communication skills
This multinational electronics firm is well-recognized in the industry and is a company who is still continuing to grow to be the leader globally. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company and offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me at 04- 509 0502 to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125