Rewards & Performance Management Manager
Salary Attractive + Benefits
Location Kuala Lumpur
Consultant Mohammad Nordinie bin Mohammad Zaidi
Date posted 14 September 2016
An excellent Rewards & Performance Management Manager job in Kuala Lumpur has just arisen at one of the leading financial services company to support the Senior Manager of Rewards & Performance Management in ensuring the overall rewards program are in alignment with company policies and guidelines, are competitive, and are compliant with legal and fiscal regulations.
About the Rewards and Performance Management Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will run the dedicated processes and the agenda independently under the supervision, management and leadership of the P&R Senior Manager. you are required to introduce new processes, collects feedback about the performance of compensation processes and develops/implements the process improvements.
- coordinates the annual compensation review process and exercise e merit increase, bonus, promotion and retention scheme
- lead the compensation surveys submission and invoicing process
- leverage the survey results for competitive analysis to support the business request and year-end compensation process
- analyse different components of the remuneration scheme in the organisation and prepares analysis reports about the internal equity and external competitiveness
- administer existing benefit programs, arrange and conduct employee information presentations and enrolments and support implementation of new benefit programs
- reviews, develops, and updates the Total Rewards policies and procedures
- actively researches compensation and benefits policies and plans to ensure the organisation's offerings are up-to-date, cost effective and competitive
To succeed in the Rewards & Performance Management Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior stakeholders to drive the Rewards and Performance Management initiatives.
- minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- at least 6-8 years' experience in Rewards and Performance Management functions
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- strong stakeholders engagement skills
- ability to work in a high paced working environment
This company is much more than financial services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Rewards & Performance Management manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125