Manager, Workforce Transformation
Salary MYR180,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aziq Kamarudzaman
Job Ref 1912700/001
Date posted 12 March 2023kuala-lumpur human-resources/change-management 2023-03-14 2023-05-11 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 180000 240000 240000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An industry-leading consulting firm is hiring for a Manager, Workforce Transformation to be part of the team focusing on Workforce of the future - Strategic workforce planning, workforce practices and future of work readiness assessments.
About the Manager, Workforce Transformation Role:
In this role, you will focus on strategic workforce planning, workforce practices and future of work readiness assessments.
- Strategic workforce planning: Look into client's organisation strategic goals and develop workforce plans that align with those goals. This requires the ability to forecast future workforce needs, identify skill gaps, and develop strategies to attract, retain, and develop talent
- People analytics: Leverage data and insights to drive decisions on people and organisational requirements. This requires proficiency in data analysis and the ability to create people data sets and align them to wider organisational data sets
- HR operating model: Align HR capabilities and structure to deliver value in line with business strategy. This requires a deep understanding of the organisation's business model and the ability to design HR processes that align with business needs
- HR service delivery: Explore different service delivery models and leverage technology and automation to drive smart and intuitive people practices
- Employee experience: Design thinking to develop HR practices that engage the mindset and behaviours of the workforce
- HR policy and processes review: Provide practical frameworks to refine operating processes and reduce costs or improve service levels across the entire HR services value chain
To succeed in the Manager, Workforce Transformation job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior management teams, and different HODs across borders and internal matrix.
- Able to analyse complex problems, identify key issues, and develop practical solutions that align with the organisation's strategic goal
- Minimum of seven years' relevant experience within the human capital domain and should have experience in various HR functions
- Good subject matter knowledge across a range of HR/workforce-related capabilities such as HRT/change management/leadership/organisation design
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills, and portfolio management skills are essential
- Ability to build and sustain client relationships from day one
- Ability to work independently and lead projects or large streams of work is essential to take ownership of HR initiatives and drive them to successful outcomes
This consulting firm is an industry leader and provides top-tier services with a mission to provide best-in class advisory services to their client on an array of services.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Manager, Workforce Transformation job.
Apply today or contact Aziq Kamarudzaman to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7044
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 March 2023This financial services company has established their presence in their market for more than 15 years. With a core focus in investment business and diversifying their client portfolio in fund management, they are rolling out key HR initiatives aligned to the business expansion within the next three years and are recruiting for a VP, Organisational Development job.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 March 2023This financial services company is going through a process improvement phase and this VP of Rewards, Performance and HR Operations job is vital to be part of the transformation journey in making sure the sustenance and optimisation of HR operations as well coverage in performance management and total rewards.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 24 March 2023A HR Director (F&B) job has become available at a vibrant, young and rapidly growing organisation in the F&B space.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR204,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 March 2023An Organisation Design Special Projects job has become available at an industry leader in the banking scene with local presence and employee size of more than 4000. They have just kick-started an exciting journey of HR transformation which includes core function in OD.
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: CyberjayaDate posted: 26 February 2023A market-leading technology company is recruiting for a regional C&B Senior Specialist role. This company leads the development of technology and innovation as a service supplier, distributor, and solutions provider.