Senior Manager Culture & Transformation
Salary MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Vinosha Jothiraja
Job Ref 1856390/001
Date posted 02 October 2022kuala-lumpur human-resources/change-management 2022-10-02 2022-12-01 automotive Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 180000 216000 216000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Senior Manager Culture & Transformation job has just become available at a well-known organisation in the automotive industry.
About the Senior Manager Culture & Transformation Role:
The role is responsible for growing a corporate culture, developing internal communication and outreach strategies that help build employee engagement.
- Develop and drive culture change management programs to strengthen the company culture
- Collaborate with the Senior Leadership Team and departmental culture catalysts across the organisation
- Implement corporate core values and change management initiatives
- Instil and drive the envisioned corporate culture in employees to ensure employees live up to company core values in their daily work
- Facilitate leaders walking the talk
- Maintain and manage risk management throughout change management initiatives
- Develop, manage, and execute company-wide employee engagement initiatives with the objective of creating a sense of belonging and strengthening corporate branding
- Design yearly employee engagement initiatives
- Develop and implement an internal communication strategy
To succeed in this Senior Manager Culture & Transformation role, you must have good analytical and problem-solving skills and be able to work in a digitally savvy environment.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- At least eight years of experience in change management in a strategic capacity
- Adaptable, creative with the ability to work independently
The successful Senior Manager Culture & Transformation will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in a strategic location.
If you are a focused, diligent, results-oriented candidate with a can-do attitude, this Senior Manager Culture & Transformation role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 October 2022A Director, Industrial Relations & HR Governance job has become available at a financial services company that is industry leading in its local market inception in providing best in class financial products to both consumers and corporations. In this role, you will play a pivotal part covering IR, ER, HR governance and policy.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 October 2022A Senior Manager, Total Rewards job has become available at a reputable regional bank. You will be responsible for crafting and implementing rewards strategy in alignment with the overall organisational goals. This includes the cyclical annual salary review, market benchmarking, job grading improvement, driving bonus and increment cycle, revamp, and adjustments of benefits programmes.
Salary: MYR240,000 - MYR300,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 November 2022A market leading renewable energy company from Germany with business spanning across solar, wind and bioenergy specialisation is recruiting for a Head of Total Rewards - APAC job. This company leads the development of technology and innovation, service supplier, distributor, and energy solutions provider.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 October 2022A Special Projects & Payroll Manager job has become available at a regulatory body in the financial services sector. This role is a two-year fixed-term contract focusing on delivering payroll management and to be part of their new system rollout entering 2023.
Salary: MYR180,000 - MYR204,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 October 2022A renowned regional financial services business is seeking a People Capability & Learning Content Lead in Kuala Lumpur. In this job, you will onboard their journey in managing country-wide affairs on learning journey, as well as the governance of related L&D policies.