Senior Manager, Change Management
Salary MYR216,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aziq Kamarudzaman
Job Ref 1849710/001
Date posted 09 September 2022kuala-lumpur human-resources/change-management 2022-09-09 2022-11-08 travel-and-tourism Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 216000 240000 240000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A renowned digital travel platform business is seeking a Senior Manager, Change Management for their change enablement team in Kuala Lumpur to onboard their journey in delivering operational rigour, cultural connection and efficiency through transformation and project management approaches.
About the Senior Manager, Change Enablement Role:
As a leader in the team, you will play a pivotal role in developing the team's culture and environment through supporting and coaching individual contributors as well as partnering cross department to drive the change initiatives.
- Establish operational rhythms and structures and collaborating with other cross-functional teams to ensure experiments and change initiatives impacting the people and business are understood and set up for success
- Co-lead on selected cross HR department projects or initiatives on behalf of the HR operations team
- Seek and drive improvements in how the business operational teamwork hand-in-hand with support teams to deliver better results together
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to identify projects to optimise/improve project approach towards consistency across the business ensuring local nuances are recognised
- Communicate and update operations team on initiative progress and key metrics on HR change projects
- Manage team performance by motivating, encouraging the team and providing coaching to improve individual and team performance
To succeed in this Senior Manager, Change Management role, you must play a significant part in connecting with cross-departmental stakeholders to support and co-create plans to successfully streamline and implement change initiatives to the employees company-wide.
- Significant service and leadership credibility
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills in English, conceptual understanding and ability to work well with business leaders across all levels
- Eagerness to pitch new ideas, take initiatives, and look for opportunities for improvements
- Capacity to handle multiple projects effectively with different timeline
- Ability to strategise, design and execute towards ambitious goals, and generate creative new approaches to solving business problems
- Collaborative approach to work cross functions and levels across departments and ensure a productive work culture
- Ability to analyse business challenges with a data-driven approach and communicate actionable recommendations to business leaders
This MNC needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Senior Manager, Change Management role.
Apply now to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 September 2022A Senior Manager Talent Acquisition (Retail) job has become available at a fast growing retail company based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 23 September 2022A Senior Manager Compensation & Benefits job has just become available at a well-known organisation in the automotive industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 16 September 2022A Senior HR Manager job has become available at a leading powerhouse in the retail industry
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 September 2022A world-leading FMCG company is recruiting for a Senior Regional Manager, Compensation and Benefits job.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: NilaiDate posted: 22 August 2022A Senior HR Business Partner (Supply Chain) job has just become available at a world-renowned FMCG company.