Senior Specialist, Change Management
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sana Zahid
Job Ref 1832840/001
Date posted 01 August 2022kuala-lumpur human-resources/change-management 2022-08-01 2022-09-30 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A multi-industry powerhouse is recruiting for a Senior Specialist, Change Management job.
About the Senior Specialist, Change Management Role:
You will be working directly with the Head of Talent Management and Compensation and Benefits to drive initiatives from the group down to the local level.
- Support the Head of Talent Management and Head of Compensation and Benefits with roll out of strategic initiatives from the Centre of Excellence to their subsidiaries
- Develop project and change management plans including delivery, communication and training agenda if required
- Analyse data available to understand potential challenges, change readiness, impact assessment and advise businesses accordingly
- Work closely with HR business partners and business unit heads to ensure effective implementation of the strategies designed by the Centre of Excellence
- Drive the local delivery of the annual HR cycle, including annual performance management, compensation, succession planning, and development
- Draw people insights from real-time reports to identify and address opportunities for improvement
- Support change initiatives at subsidiaries where needed
- Develop, measure, track and report success metrics and monitor change progress after roll-out period
To succeed in this Senior Specialist, Change Management role, you must have well-rounded exposure to strategic and operational HR.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- At least four years of experience in change management with exposure and sound knowledge of HR functions
- Experience in consulting and an in-house environment where there is exposure to strategy and roll out is beneficial
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ownership and accountability and entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
This leading organisation has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on developing staff. With a long history and solid growth trajectory, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Specialist, Change Management job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 August 2022An exciting Manager, Rewards & Performance Management job has just become available at one of the top shared services company based in Cyberjaya. Reporting directly to the Head of C&B, this is a role for a rewards expert with involvement in managing end-to-end C&B affairs.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 August 2022A Total Rewards Manager job has become available, to be in charge of the total rewards strategy of the business with purview over the compensation, benefits, and other package addressed to attract talent in the market and retain existing employees.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 August 2022A Talent Management Manager job has become available at an insurance firm. You will be responsible for crafting and implementing talent strategy in alignment with the overall organisational goals. This includes identifying current and future competencies for development, implementation of key development interventions, talent profiling, and ensuring efficiency in overall operations of the department.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 05 August 2022A renowned shared services centre is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager in Cyberjaya. In this job, you will onboard the company's journey in expanding the business further.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 August 2022An Assistant Talent Acquisition Manager (Employer Branding) job has become available at a well-known powerhouse in the shipping industry.