VP - Talent, Change, and Project Management
Salary MYR180,000 - MYR216,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Aziq Kamarudzaman
Job Ref 1813510/001
Date posted 09 June 2022kuala-lumpur human-resources/change-management 2022-06-16 2022-08-08 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 180000 216000 216000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A VP - Talent, Change, and Project Management job has opened up at a well-established and integrated banking group offering the full spectrum banking and financial products through their business banking, Islamic banking, consumer banking, and investment banking. They have a market presence of close to six decades.
About the VP - Talent, Change, and Project Management Role
In this business enabling function, you will revamp, develop, research, and analyse the enterprise-wide talent practices and change management in line with the broader talent strategy and leadership culture.
- Lead the implementation of strategic talent management process and design of succession and contingency frameworks
- Guide development of role success profile for critical functions aligned to key strategic initiatives
- Review and adapt talent identification and assessment tools and processes
- Review and innovate talent database, reporting tools in enabling seamless stakeholder collaboration for talent inventory, development, and succession planning
- Provide talent management advisory to the group HR team and line managers
- Develop change management plans for projects and/or change initiatives
- Evaluate the impact of planned organisational change
- Identify and manage any anticipated resistance to change and mitigation tactics
- Oversee and lead end-to-end change management projects including researching, implementation, and assessment
To succeed in this VP - Talent, Change, and Project Management role, you must have strong involvement in talent management portfolio to include succession management and talent identification and review. Change management is also key to ensure the overall change initiative is done seamlessly.
- At least eight years relevant experience in human resources
- Good problem solving and analytical skills with high level of attention to detail
- Familiarity with latest talent profiling, reviewing and identification trends and practices
- Good understanding in change process
- Ability to manage stakeholders well and strong advocate for new initiatives introduced
This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career with a well-established and integrated banking group.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this VP - Talent, Change, and Project Management role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: MYR192,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 June 2022A leadership vacancy for VP Human Resources has just become available at a globally established financial institution. In this job, you will be based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 June 2022This Senior Vice President of Human Resource (Fixed-term Contract) job has opened up at a well-established and integrated banking group offering the full spectrum banking and financial products through their business banking, Islamic banking, consumer banking, and investment banking. They have a market presence of close to six decades.
Salary: Very AttractiveLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 June 2022A very attractive Head of Human Resources job has just become available at one of the most respected plantation companies based in Kuala Lumpur.
Salary: MYR216,000 - MYR240,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 May 2022A Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition job has become available at a renowned insurance shared services centre in Cyberjaya.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 12 June 2022A Senior Manager, Talent Management job has become available at a fast-growing retail organisation.. This position is crucial for the overall talent management and development initiatives and activities of the company including designing appropriate learning interventions, implementing initiatives, and development strategies to build and manage talent pipeline.