Regional Workday Specialist
Salary Market aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Debra Francis
Date posted 31 May 20192019-05-31 2019-07-30 human-resources-and-personnel Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Regional Workday Specialist role specialising as the focal point in the region for proactively and re-actively providing support and advice has become available at one of the most respected companies in the technology industry based in Malaysia.
About this Regional Workday Specialist role:
The scope of the role will extend to APAC, EMEA & AMER in sharing best practices and providing support in development of the change & engagement standards & positive learning culture across the regions. This Regional Workday Specialist will report into APAC HRE Change Lead and Global Change Lead.
- Track compliance of Workday usage in the region in order to deliver improvements in HR transformation metrics on Workday adoption and usage including Data accuracy
- Engage with HR teams across the region to provide coaching, training and action plans in order to Manage the calendar of Workday related activities that support Global People Processes
- Identify training needs across the region and deliver Just-In-Time training, using and tailoring globally provided materials
- Respond to ad-hoc calls for support in using Workday across the region
- Support the induction and training needs of new employees, line managers and HR
- Gather requirements and feedback from Local HR teams, employees and managers, to input to a global Workday continuous improvement programme managed by the HRE team
- Provide regular feedback to the global change team on adoption successes, and challenges, within the region
- Coordinate communication, training and other change activities locally
To succeed in this role as a Regional Workday Specialist, you must be comfortable with new technology as well as interacting and challenging preconceived ideas at all level.
- Minimum of five years work experience within multinational companies preferred
- At least 2 years' working experience with Workday, within HR across multiple markets and preferably global / wider regional exposure
- Preferred graduate level qualification with some exposure to HR processes (experience or qualification) with proven experience to manage change projects
- Proven experience with Workday technology & concepts – e.g. Position Management, Supervisory Organisation, and Job Requisitions.
- Able to see compromise for the benefit of the wider DAN network
- Experience in an HR operational role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills specifically: influencing, collaboration, quality focused and relationship building skills with both Senior Management and non-HR staff
- Proven experience of successful collaboration with HR and non-HR teams
This international company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting recruiter role.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C