Senior Manager, Talent Management
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Vanissa Gangadaran
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-10-28 financial-services Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting Senior Manager, Talent Management job has just become available at a leading international financial institution based in Kuala Lumpur. In this role, you will lead and deliver key strategic projects, change management, learning and development initiatives and recruitment for the entire institution.
About the Senior Manager, Talent Management Role:
You will be reporting directly to the Chief Human Resources Officer, where you will oversee all strategic change management, training and talent attraction initiatives. You and your team of nine will be expected to execute all projects to their utmost success.
- Be responsible for leading change management initiatives in terms of business process, systems and technology, job roles and organisational structures
- Develop and continuously enhance talent development strategies by working with Head of Divisions for annual training needs analysis whilst effectively managing thriving relationships with multifaceted stakeholders within the financial services industry
- Develop and continuously enhance recruitment related strategies, policies and standard operating procedures
- Develop and continuously enhance policies and standard operating procedures related to staffing process including staff confirmation, transfer, secondment, and separation (resignation, retirement, and/or termination)
- Provide high level guidance and direction on the recruitment, talent development and strategic project functions
To succeed in the Senior Manager, Talent Management role, you will need to be versatile with the ability to work effectively, independently and successfully with minimal supervision within the financial services industry, while maintaining a high level of enthusiasm for growth.
- Possess tertiary education in any field preferably Human Resources
- Must have between eight to 12 years' relevant working experience and knowledge of the entire HR spectrum
- Possess good working knowledge of the Employment Act 1955, Industrial Relations Act 1967 and other Labour Laws
- Must have excellent proficiency in Bahasa Melayu and English
- Possess a proactive self-starter attitude with a high level of maturity capable of managing a team of high-calibre employees
This international financial institution in Kuala Lumpur needs no introduction and is recognised as a strong leader in their field. The company is known for providing employees with a great working environment, attractive benefits and perks and a supportive team structure. With a strong client database, the company is now growing and has been on a successful trajectory.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this Senior Manager, Talent Management role.
Apply today or email me at vanissa.gangadaran@robertwalters .com.my to discuss this new opportunity today.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTK2125
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd (formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd) Business Registration Number : 729828-T Licence Number : JTK2125