Consultant Benny Tan
Date posted 16 April 2018Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC Kuala Lumpur 50088 Robert Walters Malaysia
An exciting HR Manager job in an international organisation within the manufacturing and production industry has just become available in Penang. Reporting to the Director of HR, this is a role for a HR Professional who is a leader in their field.
About the HR Manager role:
The HR Manager will play a key role in the HR team’s continued development and success in the organisation. You will also take lead in assisting and supporting all HR-related activities and functions within the organisation and drive changes within the organisation as necessary to bring it to the next level.
- Responsible to provide guidance and ensure prompt Human Resources solutions are delivered to the functional leaders and in line with the business needs
- Partner with site leaders and serve as a mentor to lead the site HR team.
- Implement cross site initiatives/activities for the purpose of enhancing employees’ productivity, maintain good relationship, build strong morale and credibility with both managers and employees.
- Handle full spectrum of Human Resources Management and responsible for the efficient delivery of site HR initiative to meet the Corporate Strategy and organisation objectives
- Ensure all the necessary standards and processes are in compliance and alignment of the HR practices across the business functions
- Providing advice on the local labour law, HR processes and tools
To succeed in the HR Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work on your own initiative and possess a keen understanding of the full spectrum of HR functions.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably with specialisation in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum five years' of Human Resources experience with at least three years of managerial position, preferably from the manufacturing environment
- Ability to handle diverse responsibilities and to respond to tight deadlines
- Energetic personality, with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels, from different cultural backgrounds
- High degree of personal integrity and sensitivity, and respect for confidentiality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
This multinational manufacturing firm is well-recognised in the industry and is a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company and offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125
Business Registration Number: 729828-T Licence Number: JTK2125