Consultant Ashwathy Nair
Date posted 29 January 2019 2019-01-292019-03-30 automotive Klang MY MYR 7000 8000 8000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An exciting IR Specialist job has just become available at a global company based in Port Klang.
About the IR Specialist role:
In this IR Specialist role, you will be responsible for evolving and delivering the core practices of employee relations work as well as advising management on issues regarding union-management relations.
- Partner with employees and management to communicate various human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and other government regulations
- Engage as a trusted adviser and subject matter expert to coach employees and managers on sensitive work-related issues related
- Establish investigation and complaint resolution guidelines, supporting collateral, and record retention practices
- Overseeing dispute resolution involving employees, management, unions, government agencies, other firms, etc.
To succeed in this IR Specialist role, you should have HR generalist experience.
- At least five years' experience in HR generalist functions, with a strong focus on employee relations and HR compliance, policies and procedures
- Three or more years' experience conducting investigations and/or working with HR leaders and outside counsel to resolve employee matters
- Strong legal/labour law understanding
- Demonstrate effective influencing skills to provide resolution to complex and highly sensitive employee relations issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C