Regional HRIS Project Manager
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Ashwathy Nair
Date posted 29 January 2019 2019-01-292019-03-30 advertising-and-pr Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 180000 270000 270000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A global publication group is looking for a HRIS Project Manager in the Klang Valley to support their evolving company.
About the HRIS Project Manager role:
Reporting to the Global HRIS Manager, you will be responsible for providing overall project management support to the Global SuccessFactors implementation within the group. You will help administer, manage, track and control activity and resources associated with the project specifically focused on the APAC region.
- Facilitate execution of SuccessFactors implementation plan
- Coordinate across functional, and technical stakeholders to facilitate completion of program activities inclusive of HRIS configuration and process design, data migration and migration planning
- Actively manage program risks within the APAC region
- Manage the day-to-day activities of cross-functional project teams and ensure the adherence to the project plan
- Work to control change, timeline, and project scope to accommodate approved changes
- Produce timely, detailed summaries and high level reports
- Review and finalise deliverables and monitor quality control
- Management of all resources assigned to projects
- Work with Change Management Leader
- Perform other related duties as required
To succeed in the HRIS Project Manager role, you must possess good communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience implementing Successfactors (Employee Central) is ideal
- Experience managing implementation of cloud based HRIS and/ or experience implementing HRIS/ ERP in an global enterprise setting (Oracle, Peoplesoft, SAP, ADP Lawson etc.)
- Ability to facilitate calls with diverse points of view to derive and drive appropriate action plans
- PMP or other project management certification (Agile, Scrum certifications also accepted)
- Experience working as part of a global team with geographically disperse stakeholders
- MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Skype for business skills
- Experience with Box and Power BI skills would be an advantage
This is a leading organisation with an outstanding international reputation. Great value is placed on people development and innovation.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Regional HRIS Project Manager role will be the right fit for you. You will be a part of a forward thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C