H2R HRIS Manager
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Ashwathy Nair
Date posted 29 January 2019 2019-01-292019-03-30 engineering Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 7000 9000 9000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A global energy company is looking for a H2R (Hire to Retire) HRIS Manager in the Klang Valley to support their large business unit.
About the H2R HRIS Manager role:
Reporting to the Data Management Manager, you will be responsible for providing effective leadership and direction to a portfolio of HRIS teams to deliver timely and accurate HRIS services to the countries across Asia Pacific (APAC), European & Middle East (EMEA) and North America (NAM), within service level agreement.
- HR data administration, informatics, reporting and audits
- Manage team involvements in user acceptance testing in system maintenance and upgrade of multiple system processors in payroll cycles, including time management system (Oracle OTL), people data system (Oracle), payroll system (SAP), ticket management system (Service Now & Sharepoint) and data exchange server (Biztalk)
- Process improvement and project initiatives
- Vendor management
- Act as second level of escalation (Level 1) to the business; coordinate with team members and payroll vendor for effective handling of HRIS operation support, data analysis, customer complaints and payroll issue resolution
- Analyse, develop and implement resource plan and sustainable backup planning to meet agreed SLAs and business targets
To succeed in the H2R HRIS Manager role, you must possess good communication and stakeholder management skills.
- More than five years' working experience in HRIS with minimum one year's related working experience in managing the HRIS deliveries in accordance with agreed service level agreements
- In-depth knowledge of various HRIS procedures and practices, experience in complex country statutory, multiple HRIS cut-off cycles and high volume (more than 500 headcount)
- Experience in HRIS audit management and sound judgement in planning and execution of payroll tasks
- Sound knowledge of integrated payroll systems preferably on SAP and Oracle Time Labour
- High level of interpersonal skills with ability to build and maintain relationships, obtain cooperation and develop collaborative working relationships
- Effective people management skills and able to manage a service-oriented team in a shared service environment
- Experience managing team budgets and resource planning
This is a leading organisation with an outstanding international reputation. Great value is placed on people development and innovation.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this H2R HRIS Manager role will be a good fit for you. You will be a part of a forward thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C