Head of Human Resources
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant SherLynn Lee
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-07-16 manufacturing-and-production Penang MY MYR 144000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Head of Human Resources job in a leading manufacturing and production company in Penang has just become available. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit within the HR function. Reporting directly to the Group CEO, this is a role for a HR Professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of Human Resources Role:
Due to the continuous growth of the company and for future expansion plan, the Head of Human Resources will play a key role in the HR team’s continued development and success in the organisation. You will also take lead in assisting and supporting all HR-related activities and functions within the organisation.
- Plan, develop and implement strategies for HR management and development
- Manage and develop direct reporting staff, and control departmental expenditure within agreed budget
- Consult with and advises Management as well as supervision to coordinate the various phases of the policies, practices and resolutions
- Take charge in the formulation and implementation of policies or rules and regulations
- Develop and maintain healthy relation with Government, and Non-Government Organisations for better and fast functioning of organisation
- Develops and studies the administration of the compensation plan, recruitment and selection, safety, training, employee performance rating and orientation programmes
To succeed in the Head of Human Resources job, you will need to have the ability to work on your own initiative and possess a keen understanding of the full spectrum of HR functions.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably with specialisation in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum six years of Human Resources experience with at least three years of managerial position
- Ability to handle diverse responsibilities and to respond to tight deadlines
- Energetic personality, with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels, from different cultural backgrounds
- High degree of personal integrity and sensitivity, and respect for confidentiality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
This manufacturing firm is well-recognised in the industry and is a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. There are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company and offers a great working environment within all the branches.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. You will be part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or email me at sherlynn.lee@robertwalters,com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number : JTKSM 423C-1A