Head of HR
Consultant Debra Francis
Date posted 06 February 2019 2019-02-062019-04-07 education-and-training Petaling Jaya Selangor MY MYR 120000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
An excellent Head of HR job has arisen at a rapidly growing start-up organisation in the education industry. Based in Selangor, this role will require you to have a full understanding of the HR spectrum.
About the Head of HR Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for managing the entire HR organisation.
- Must be able to manage the full spectrum of human resource management with emphasis on performance management, recruitment and manpower planning and talent management
- Develop the employee relations and industrial relations procedures such as establishing investigation and complaint resolution guidelines, supporting collateral, and record retention practices
- Responsible for formulating HR strategic plan and initiatives to strengthen HR process and practice to support business growth for organisation
- Work closely with senior management team in organisational design, job evaluation, change management process and participate in HR industry bench-marking to ensure the company runs effectively and efficiently
- Plan, develop and implement HR continuous improvement activities
- Oversee the overall day-to-day HR operations and functions
To succeed in this Head of HR role, you must be able to work under pressure and meet the demands of the job.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent/ Master's
- At least 15 years' working experience in the field of Human Resource with a minimum eight years’ experience in a managerial role
- Preference will be given to those with work experience in large organisations
- Pleasant personality and people-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have strong command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Excellent proficiency in Mandarin will be an added advantage
- Must be able to work independently as well as be a team-player with strong commitment to department/company harmony
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of HR role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C