HR Operations Manager
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Ashwathy Nair
Date posted 29 January 2019 2019-01-292019-03-30 engineering Kuala Lumpur MY MYR 9000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my
A global energy company is looking for a HR Operations Manager based in the Klang Valley to support their large business unit.
About the HR Operations Manager role:
Reporting to the Business Services Manager, you will oversee the overall day-to-day and tactical operations of the People Group in the shared service.
- Ownership of employee data; responsible for maintaining effective governance and controls according to data protection principles (such as PDPA, GDPR, etc.)
- Authorised party to provide instructions for transactional activities to insourced team (H2R Shared Services)
- Perform benefits administration such as medical claims, health and life insurance, leave management and others
- Review and approve payroll processing cycle results in a timely manner
- Manage foreign worker employment processes including visa processing, employment pass application, and accommodation arrangement
- Develop and initiate training and orientation plans for new starters
- Build strong relationships with internal and external vendors such as H2R operations and recruitment agencies
To succeed in the HR Operations Manager role, you must possess problem solving and analytical capabilities. You should also have experience in managing ambiguity and analysing HR metrics to find root causes and develop short, medium and long-term plans.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in human resource management or related field or equivalent level of experience, training and education
- Have at least five years' experience at a management level in human resources function
- More than five years' working experience in HRIS with minimum one year's related working experience in managing the HRIS deliveries in accordance with agreed service level agreements
- Have a proven hands-on attitude, flexible and adaptable
- Possess strong organisational and planning skills
- Effective communication skills
- Fluent in English language; verbal and written
- Good understanding of MS Office tools (Outlook, Excel) and HR information systems (such as Oracle GBS and SAP)
- Experience working in a shared service environment would be an advantage
This is a leading organisation with an outstanding international reputation. Great value is placed on people development and innovation.
If you are a talented and focused HR professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C