Business Analyst (APAC)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sashi Lim
Job Ref 1898020/001
Date posted 31 January 2023kuala-lumpur healthcare-and-life-sciences/sales-force-effectiveness-and-sales-training 2023-02-16 2023-04-01 pharmaceuticals Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Business Analyst (APAC) job has become available at a renowned medical device company in Malaysia.
About the Business Analyst (APAC) Role:
In this role, you will maximise the commercial organisation's effectiveness and efficiency by providing leadership for the organisation's planning, sales force effectiveness, incentive planning, data management and analysis, and support and create organisational strategy and budget planning in collaboration with relevant functions.
- Provide analysis on sales reports and advise sales management on status and utilisation of CE installed units to accelerate the CE sales to meet the targets
- Draw from multiple systems (e.g. SAP, salesforce.com) being used today to create ‘easy to understand’ reports accessible to sales management and other stakeholders
- Analyse and prepare individualised account reports related to utilisation and contract fulfilment
- Build system solutions to track capital equipment location, movement and status in accordance to CE SOP and Work Instruction
- Collaborate with the IT team and other stakeholders to improve the performance of CRM and analytical reporting tools including automation to generate the reports
- Gain insights on what drives account and product sales and profitability
- Produce and track Key Performance Indicators reports for the management
- Conduct statistical analysis on sales data and information to ensure optimal sales execution and attainment of growth objectives
- Understand complexities of CE and its consumable sales channel management and recommend/develop reports and insights that can be utilised for further action
- Develop solutions to a variety of complex problems of diverse scope and complexity where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Leverage a broad knowledge of a variety of alternatives and their impact on the CE business
- Work under general direction regarding the direction and progress of projects and special assignments. Independently determine and develop an approach to solutions. Interpret, execute and recommend modifications to company policies for CE business. Assist in establishing policies and procedures. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives
To succeed in this Business Analyst (APAC) role, you must have a minimum of three years' experience within SFE functions and be familiar with relevant platforms to perform tasks.
- Three or more years of data analysis experience
- Well-versed, hands-on experience in the development of SFE/VEEVA platforms
- Demonstrated high level of resourcefulness and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with a high degree of initiative and excellent follow-up skills
- Strong service orientation with the ability and desire to challenge opinions and influence decision making
- Demonstrated successful change management experience
- Must have a successful track record of managing projects and multitasking in a deadline intensive environment
- Experience working with BI, CRM, and CLM systems
- Awareness of the dynamics of performance management of field teams
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
This medical device company has an outstanding reputation in the medical field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding, but if you are determined and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a dedicated and proactive, as well as passionate about working in the commercial excellence function, your application is highly encouraged. This Business Analyst (APAC) is an opportunity for you to participate in a company that will help you to grow to the next level of your career.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, click to apply or email to email@example.com for further discussion. Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+603 2303 7061
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 February 2023An exciting Business Analyst job has become available at a renowned medical device company here in Malaysia.
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR140,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 March 2023An exciting Senior Clinical Specialist job opportunity has become available at a multinational medical device company in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 March 2023An exciting Marketing Manager (Healthcare communication) job opportunity has become available at a multinational healthcare communication company in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 February 2023An exciting Product Manager (GI) job opportunity has become available at an international pharmaceutical company in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 February 2023An exciting Senior Medical Writer job opportunity has become available at a multinational healthcare company in Malaysia.