Salary MYR104,000 - MYR117,000 per annum + Attractive Benefits
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sivaraj Naidu
Date posted 03 June 20192019-06-24 2019-08-02 pharmaceuticals Klang Valley MY MYR 104000 117000 117000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting SFE Manager job has just become available at an international pharmaceutical company based in Klang Valley. Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, this is a role for an experienced sales professional seeking challenges in a dynamic environment.
About the SFE Manager Role:
In this business-critical role, you will drive all operational excellence programmes and targets that are aligned with the support of corporate objectives. You will also be responsible for preparing the annual operational excellence (OE) plan and to ensure quality of execution and timely implementation of OE initiatives and programmes.
- Implement systems and tools to improve field force productivity and business intelligence tools - customer segmentation and targeting, performance monitoring and tracking, electronic territory management/customer relationship management, and sales data administration systems to improve business conditions
- Monitor and keep track of FF SFE performance
- Champion and drive the implementation of company's ETMS
- Conduct gap analysis, drive corrective and preventive POAs and changes to address performance issues
- Develop an annual Sales Force Learning and Development plan and update the same as needed to ensure alignment of training programmes with the company’s business strategies and core competencies
- Drive the cascade and implementation of the company’s own proprietary selling process; ensure that the training and proper skill-building exercises are made an integral part of the on-boarding process for all new medical representatives
- Drive the cascade and implementation of the company’s Leadership Development Programme; ensure that the training and proper skill-building exercises are made an integral part of the on-boarding process for all new district leaders
- In coordination with the Regional OE, take part in the periodic review of the company's Corporate Code of Conduct to ensure relevance to Pharmalink business
- Drive the implementation of and adherence to the Pharmalink Sales and Marketing promotional Code
- Coordinate with local regulatory bodies to communicate back to company on any changes in local guidelines, and ensure the alignment of the company's Code of Conduct and the company's Sales and Marketing promotional Code
The successful SFE Manager will need to have at least three years' SFE experience in a managerial capacity in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a Science-related Degree
- Exposure and experience handling BI tools and CRM platform
- Proven track record in SFE
- A good people-manager with excellent communication, presentation and planning skills
- Has a good understanding of financial information and monitoring sales performance
- Has an excellent understanding of pricing strategy
- Able to communicate confidently, both verbally and in writing, in a clear and understandable way
This international pharmaceutical firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this SFE Manager job is the role for you.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C