Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sashi Lim
Job Ref 962HDW-B8E93A81
Date posted 26 May 2023kuala-lumpur healthcare-and-life-sciences/sales-and-business-development 2023-05-26 2023-07-25 sales Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Account Manager job has become available at a world-renowned medical device company here in Malaysia.
About the Account Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the achievement of territorial sales budget to ensure that the sales and earnings are maintained and increased, consistent with or better than the company's objectives through proper execution of the sales and marketing plan, and effective control of assigned territories
- Cover either government/private hospitals, specialist hospitals and clinics, with the aim to initiate, promote and develop sales opportunities for healthcare equipment and consumables
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include prearranged appointments
- Make presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector. Presentations may take place in medical settings during the day, or may be conducted in the evenings at a local hotel or conference venue
- Support the overall sales objectives by building sustainable relationship with healthcare professionals and expanding the customer base
- Plan work schedules on weekly and monthly timetables and update superior regularly
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in a particular area
To succeed in this Account Manager role, you will need to have competent selling techniques on business/product promotions to customers and possess a creative, inquisitive and analytical mind.
- Bachelor's degree in Biotechnology, Biology, Life Sciences or equivalent disciplines
- Innovative, aggressive, and self-motivated, with the ability to relate to diverse groups of people
- Good presentation skills and computer literacy, and proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Own your own transport and a valid driving licence
- At least five to seven years of medical sales experience in the medical devices industry is preferred
- Must have experience in cardiovascular
This multinational medical device company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Account Manager job.
Apply today or email me at Sashi.Lim@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Get in touch
+603 2303 7061