Health Solution Partner (Pharmaceutical)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Cassandra Liew
Job Ref 1911420/001
Date posted 11 March 2023kuala-lumpur healthcare-and-life-sciences/sales-and-business-development 2023-03-21 2023-05-10 pharmaceuticals Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Health Solution Partner (Pharmaceutical) job opportunity has become available at a multinational pharmaceutical company in Malaysia.
About the Health Solution Partner (Pharmaceutical) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for conducting field-based, direct-access subject-matter expertise (SME) for brands that require enhanced patient care and HCP support skills.
- Provide direct access to subject-matter expertise for HCPs for specialised medication-specific support
- Interact directly with HCPs regarding provision of company medication-specific education and support required by patients
- Be the central point of contact and SME on medicines and treatment journey, access/out of pocket costs, treatment initiation process, ongoing management, and adherence issues
- Maintain a direct line of communication to HCPs regarding patient insights for optimal patient selection and treatment (future opportunities and risks)
- Provide scientific information to HCPs within hospitals and clinics for launch brands
- Engage with HCPs both virtually and face-to-face depending on needs
- Focus on providing educational and scientific contents, and initiatives to improve outcomes and/or better service support to HCPs
To succeed in this Health Solution Partner (Pharmaceutical) role, you will need to be able to work aggressively and effectively while collaborating with the internal matrix such as the sales and marketing teams.
- Bachelor's degree in a health science related discipline
- Minimum of three years' pharmaceutical sales experience is preferred
- Knowledge of clinical research and clinical development processes is desirable
This multinational pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Health Solution Partner (Pharmaceutical) job.
Apply today or email me at Cassandra.Liew@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7021
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 March 2023An exciting Customer Service Specialist (ANZ) job has become available at a renowned pharmaceutical company here in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 20 February 2023An exciting Application Specialist job has become available at a renowned medical diagnostic company here in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 February 2023An exciting Key Account Manager (Medical Communication) job opportunity has become available at a medical communication services company in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 February 2023An exciting Project Manager (Healthcare/Medical Communication) job opportunity has become available at an international medical communication company in Malaysia.