Senior Nutrition Executive (Southern Region)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Johor BahruFULL_TIME
Consultant Cassandra Liew
Job Ref 1869780/001
Date posted 09 February 2023johor-bahru healthcare-and-life-sciences/sales-and-business-development 2023-02-16 2023-04-10 pharmaceuticals Johor Bahru MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Senior Nutrition Executive (Southern Region) job opportunity has become available at a multinational nutritional company in Malaysia.
About the Senior Nutrition Executive (Southern Region) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the achievement of territorial sales budget to ensure that the sales and earnings are maintained and increased through proper execution of the sales and marketing plan, and effective control of assigned territories.
- Providing monthly sales forecasts, meeting sales budgets and case attendance for the assigned product portfolio
- Building up new account coverage to further strengthen the current positioning of the company; building and sustaining a strong network base with customers to have a consistent sales growth
- Compiling information and passing onto the product complaint office where necessary
- Preparing pre-call and post-call plans, with clear objectives when calling at all times
- Timely submission of all required reports to the respective sales manager
- Tracking of sales based on business opportunities, sales leads and quotations, and follow through on the overall purchasing process; consistently providing accurate information for any updates needed in the company system
To succeed in this Senior Nutritional Executive role, you will need to have competent selling techniques in business/product promotions to customers and possess a creative, inquisitive and analytical mind.
- Bachelor's degree/diploma in science, chemistry, marketing, business administration or a related field
- At least two to three years of pharmaceutical sales experience
- Innovative, aggressive and self-motivated, with the ability to relate to diverse groups of people
- Good presentation skills and computer literacy, and proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Own your own transport and a valid driving licence
This established nutritional company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Nutrition Executive (Southern Region) job.
Apply today or email me at Cassandra.Liew@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7021