Medical Representative (Sarawak)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Cassandra Liew
Job Ref 1895490/001
Date posted 20 January 2023kuching healthcare-and-life-sciences/sales-and-business-development 2023-01-20 2023-03-21 pharmaceuticals Kuching MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Medical Representative (Sarawak) job opportunity has become available at a multinational pharmaceutical company in Malaysia.
About the Medical Representative (Sarawak) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for supporting their customers with their designated portfolio within a defined geographical territory that includes both metro and regional areas.
- Effectively identify and implement the most efficient virtual/in-person engagement strategies by customer to maximise overall effectiveness and impact. Develop and implements effective business and territory call plans and adapts based on self-identified opportunities and insights
- Effectively build rapport and relationships with customers across virtual and F2F environments, maintain a methodical approach toward call objectives (e.g. clear next steps and appropriate documentation, managing to KPIs), utilise current digital tools effectively (e.g. Veeva Engage, Zoom, WebEx, Microsoft Office) as well as adapt quickly to new/beta tools (e.g. digital triage app) for successful customer engagement, leverage analytics to assist with developing insights and next best action plans
- Compliantly engage key customers to grow business and drive product demand by proactively providing education that, in colleague’s judgement, best meet HCP and patients’ needs
- Develop and deliver relevant, targeted messaging utilising approved materials via customer engagement to drive product demand (ask the HCP to change their prescribing behavior/close sales) and leverages customer priorities to drive a positive business outcome; proactively provides insights for the development of new and innovative approved product messaging and resources
- Maintain an in-depth of market knowledge, products and disease states that enable meaningful dialogue with key stakeholders to build credibility and add value when calling on providers
- Deliver relevant, targeted messaging compliantly utilising approved materials via customer engagement to drive product demand (ask the HCP to change their prescribing behaviour/close sales) and proactively provide insights for the development of new and innovative approved product messaging and resources
- Responsible for strategic deployment of company resources to support HCP (e.g. patient education, adherence resources), work effectively across multiple virtual engagement platforms based on customer preferences/compliance guidelines, integrate guidance from management and other support functions (marketing, medical) and technical solutions (e.g. content recommendation RTE) into call planning, collaborate effectively with other Customer-Facing (CF) colleagues
- Collaborate effectively and compliantly with cross-functional colleagues, including medical, market access, marketing to address customer inquiries. Connect rapidly with appropriate SMEs to address customer inquiries
- Effectively use calendaring tools, leadership goals, and personal insights to address customer priorities calls effectively and bring insights from customer surveys to leadership to improve model
To succeed in this Medical Representative (Sarawak) role, you will need to have competent selling techniques in business/product promotions to customers and possess a creative, inquisitive and analytical mind.
- Bachelor's degree/diploma in Science, Chemistry, Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- Minimum of two years' previous sales experience is preferred
- History of promotional or sales success, territory management skills, effective communications skills, as well as demonstrated teamwork, leadership ability and accountability
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Own your own transport and a valid driving licence
This multinational pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Medical Representative (Sarawak) job.
Apply today or email me at Cassandra.Liew@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C