Senior Product Specialist (Life Science)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Cassandra Liew
Job Ref 1892950/001
Date posted 13 January 2023kuala-lumpur healthcare-and-life-sciences/sales-and-business-development 2023-01-13 2023-03-14 pharmaceuticals Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Senior Product Specialist (Life Science) job opportunity has become available at a renowned life science company in Malaysia.
About the Senior Product Specialist (Life Science) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the achievement of territorial sales budget to ensure that the sales and earnings are maintained and increased, consistent with or better than the company's objectives through proper execution of the sales and marketing plan, and effective control of assigned territories.
- Selling and promoting life science related products and services across the assigned territories
- Growing the market share and sales of assigned territories
- Working with the Sales Manager to define sales strategy/plans for the product portfolio
- Acting proactively to understand customer needs, identify solutions, and actively creates sales opportunities to exceed sales targets
- Managing emails, sales visits, meeting, and phone conferences of the assigned customer zone
- Developing strong working relationships with marketing, technical support, customer care support and production
To succeed in this Senior Product Specialist (Life Science) job, you will need to be able to work aggressively and effectively while collaborating with the internal matrix such as the sales and marketing teams.
- Bachelor's/master’s degree in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Biomedical Science or science-related field
- Minimum of two years' sales experience is preferred but fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player, efficient in building business relationships and network
- Must possess own transportation and driving license
- Ability to travel throughout local (KL and Selangor) and outstation region for sales visitations
- Required languages: English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Demonstrated successful track record and experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Support the sales and marketing teams in order to develop the company’s business
This life science company is recognised as one of the leaders in its industry. The culture of the company is demanding, but if you have a right attitude, the potential rewards are substantial. The firm is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards. The scope of the offer and the liberty and autonomy to drive your career forward make it a great place to work.
If you are driven, interested in exciting challenges and want to take a next step in your career, this Senior Product Specialist (Life Science) job is the role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today at Cassandra.Liew@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 January 2023An exciting Senior RA Executive job has been made available by a renowned pharmaceutical company here in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 January 2023An exciting Trial Capabilities Associate job opportunity has become available at a multinational pharmaceutical company in Malaysia.