Manager, Customer Experience
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sashi Lim
Job Ref 1889590/001
Date posted 04 January 2023kuala-lumpur healthcare-and-life-sciences/sales-and-business-development 2023-01-04 2023-03-05 pharmaceuticals Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Manager, Customer Experience job has become available at a renowned company here in Malaysia.
About the Manager, Customer Experience Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for leading the customer experience, monitor customer feedback and initiatives across the organisation.
- Develop the customer experience measurement and reporting – continuous monitoring of reliable tools
- Customer experience implementation and operations – closed-loop feedback; manage the customer experience and best practices
- Change management and governance – lead forums and operating cadence with customer experience employees to share learnings, identify gaps and improvements opportunities; manage and track delivery of customer experience initiatives
- Support the project management office to coordinate and track project execution and updates across hospitals and alignment with the programme objectives, ensuring timely and quality delivery
- Support group digital innovation to explore and evaluate emerging healthcare technology and digital capabilities to drive better patient experience, clinical excellence, and additional revenue streams
To succeed in this Manager, Customer Experience role, you will need to have competent experience in the field of customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience in customer experience, customer service, data analysis, digital experience and project management
- At least four to six years of relevant work experience and strong knowledge in the fields of consulting, customer experience, customer service, or digital experience
- Knowledge in customer service metrics such as NPS, CES, CSAT
- Strong conceptual thinking, a data-driven mindset, and excellent problem-solving capabilities to improve customer experience
- Results-oriented. Able to cut to the core of a problem
- Firm persuasion and communication skills to manage stakeholders across hospitals
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel and PPT)
This renowned organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Manager, Customer Experience role.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 03 February 2023An exciting General Manager job has become available at a renowned medical device company here in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 13 January 2023An exciting Senior Trade Marketing Manager (Oral Care) job opportunity has become available at a multinational FMCG/healthcare company in Malaysia.