Key Account Manager (Poultry)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Cassandra Liew
Job Ref 1816570/001
Date posted 07 November 2022kuala-lumpur healthcare-and-life-sciences/sales-and-business-development 2022-11-07 2023-01-06 pharmaceuticals Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Key Account Manager (Poultry) job opportunity has become available at a renowned animal health company in Malaysia.
About the Key Account Manager (Poultry) Role:
This role is responsible for developing the representatives’ ability to influence customers’ prescribing behaviours to deliver target sales and build the company’s long-term business within the assigned territory.
- Lead the sales team by providing guidance and training setting sales goals and KPI, creating sales plans, analysing and accessing sales performance and building the team towards achieving the sales target
- Regularly review achievement of territory sales against targets and initiate appropriate actions to ensure performance in line with objectives
- Provide guidance and on-the-ground support to ensure team performance in achieving personnel targets
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives to capture and expand customer base and presence in Malaysia
- Coordinate and work closely with internal department marketing and promotion, techno commercial team, nutrition support and production to implement effective sales plans
- Maintain contact and relationships with key accounts/customers
To succeed in this Key Account Manager (Poultry) role, you will need to have at least three years of sales experience within a livestock industry setting.
- Degree in veterinary medicine/animal husbandry/animal science or equivalent disciplines
- Prior working experience in the livestock industry
- Established record of accomplishment of significant market exposure in a feedmill group
- Solid knowledge of local functional skills and excellent performance record of delivering results and commercial milestones
This renowned company needs someone who is a strong communicator and able to build long term business partnership. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are definitely significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Key Account Manager (Poultry) role.
Apply now or email me at Cassandra.Liew@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 November 2022An exciting Sales Support Engineer job has been made available by a world-renowned medical device company here in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 03 November 2022An exciting Business Development Manager job has become available at a world-renowned pharmaceutical company in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 17 October 2022An exciting e-Commerce Manager job has become available at a renowned pharmaceutical company in Malaysia.