Medical Representative (Central/Southern Region/East Malaysia)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Cassandra Liew
Job Ref 1827400/001
Date posted 14 August 2022kuala-lumpur healthcare-and-life-sciences/sales-and-business-development 2022-08-14 2022-10-13 pharmaceuticals Kuala Lumpur Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Medical Representative (Central/Southern Region/East Malaysia) job has become available at a multinational pharmaceutical company in Malaysia.
About the Medical Representative (Central/Southern Region/East Malaysia) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for seeking out, developing new business and creating commercially viable business models to generate new sources of revenues for the company.
- Generate leads and keep regular contact efficiently with existing prospects, locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities
- Screen potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential and financial, evaluating options, resolving internal priorities and recommending equity investments
- Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying the integration of new ventures with the company strategies and operations, examining risks and potentials, estimating partner needs and goals
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, and integrating the sales force requirements with business operations
- Understand and keep up-to-date with constant developments in the pharmaceutical and consumer market
- Maximise networking opportunities and regularly conduct conferences, events and trade shows to increase awareness and develop strong networks
- Protect the organisation's value by maintaining confidentiality
- Create monthly reports on the business development targets and economic/market performance updates
To succeed in this Medical representative role, you will need solid experience in sales and business development.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver targeted goals
- At least a bachelor's degree in a science-related discipline
- Two years of pharmaceutical sales experience in hospitals
- Results-oriented and driven
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Possesses valid driving license with own transport
This is an opportunity to take your career forward with a multinational healthcare company. This multinational healthcare company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, this exciting Medical Representative (Central/Southern Region/East Malaysia) job is right for you.
Apply today or email me at Cassandra.Liew@robertwalters.com.my or call me at +60 3-2303 7021 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C