Senior Product Specialist
Salary Market Aligned
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Cassandra Liew
Job Ref 1836110/001
Date posted 04 August 2022petaling-jaya healthcare-and-life-sciences/sales-and-business-development 2022-08-04 2022-10-03 medical-devices Petaling Jaya MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Product Specialist job has become available at a multinational medical device company in Malaysia.
About the Senior Product Specialist (Medical Device) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the achievement of territorial sales budget to ensure that the sales and earnings are maintained and increased, consistent with or better than the company's objectives through proper execution of the sales and marketing plan, and effective control of assigned territories.
- Provide monthly sales forecasts, meeting sales budget and case attendance for the assigned product portfolio
- Build up new account coverage to further strengthen the current positioning of the company; build and sustain a strong network base with customers to have a consistent sales growth
- Compile information and passing onto the product complaint office where necessary
- Prepare pre-call and post-call plans, with clear objectives when calling at all times
- Timely submission of all required reports to the respective sales manager
- Track sales based on business opportunities, sales leads and quotations, and follow through on the overall purchasing process; consistently provide accurate information for any updates needed in the company system
To succeed in this Senior Product Specialist role, you will need to have competent selling techniques in business/product promotions to customers and possess a creative, inquisitive and analytical mind.
- Bachelor's degree in biotechnology, biology, life sciences or an equivalent discipline
- Innovative, aggressive and self-motivated, with the ability to relate to diverse groups of people
- Good presentation skills and computer literacy, and proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Own your own transport and a valid driving licence
- At least four years of medical sales experience in the medical devices industry is preferred
This multinational medical devices company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Product Specialist (Medical Device) job.
Apply today or send an email at Cassandra.Liew@robertwalters.com.my or call +60 3-2303 7021 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C