Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Cassandra Liew
Job Ref 1813540/001
Date posted 08 June 2022kuala-lumpur healthcare-and-life-sciences/sales-and-business-development 2022-06-16 2022-08-07 pharmaceuticals Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Medical Representative job opportunity has been made available by an international pharmaceutical company here in Malaysia.
About the Medical Representative Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the achievement of territorial sales budget to ensure that the sales and earnings are maintained and increased, consistent with or better than the company's objectives through proper execution of the sales and marketing plan, and effective control of assigned territories.
- Providing monthly sales forecasts, meeting sales budgets and case attendance for the assigned product portfolio
- Building up new account coverage to further strengthen the current positioning of the company; building and sustaining a strong network base with customers to have a consistent sales growth
- Compiling information and passing onto the product complaint office where necessary
- Preparing pre-call and post-call plans, with clear objectives when calling at all times
- Submitting all required reports to the respective sales manager in a timely manner
- Tracking of sales based on business opportunities, sales leads and quotations, and following through on the overall purchasing process; consistently providing accurate information for any updates needed in the company system
To succeed in this Medical Representative role, you will need to have competent selling techniques in business/product promotions to customers and possess a creative, inquisitive and analytical mind.
- Bachelor's degree/diploma in Science, Chemistry, Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field
- At least one year of pharmaceutical sales experience
- Innovative, aggressive and self-motivated, with the ability to relate to diverse groups of people
- Good presentation skills and computer literacy, and proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Own your own transport and a valid driving licence
This established pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Medical Representative job.
Apply today or email me at Cassandra.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at +60 3-2303 7021 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 June 2022An exciting Associate Training Manager job has become available at a renowned pharmaceutical company here in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 21 June 2022An exciting Senior Graphic Designer job has just become available at a fast-growing digital healthcare company in the region.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 22 June 2022An exciting Product Executive job opportunity has become available at a renowned medical device company in Malaysia.