Business Unit Head (Speciality Care)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sashi Lim
Job Ref 1799370/001
Date posted 05 May 2022kuala-lumpur healthcare-and-life-sciences/sales-and-business-development 2022-05-13 2022-07-04 pharmaceuticals Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Business Unit Head (Speciality Care) job has become available at a renowned multinational pharmaceutical company here in Malaysia.
About the Business Unit Head (Speciality Care) Role:
In this Business Unit Head (Speciality Care) role, you will be responsible for the specific business unit of ethical products in hospital channel for both sales and marketing management.
- Manage sales and marketing team
- Oversee the sales target and strategic plan of assigned products
- Develop company business capabilities in terms of operational excellence, cash revenue, reputation and brands
- Implement business unit strategies and participate in the company’s overall strategic decision-making
- Ensure the team achieves sales targets and company KPIs
- Plan marketing strategies and activities to increase sales volumes
- Set marketing budgets to support the sales team
- Coach and train subordinates to ensure the maintenance of company standards
- Develop and maintain talents for sustainable growth of the company
To succeed in the Business Unit Head job, you will need to have the ability to manage sales and marketing teams and work cross-functionally with other matrix (internally and externally).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field
- Strong experience in marketing management of primary care portfolio
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Able to adapt to a dynamic and competitive market
This international healthcare company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. With great clients and known for its active innovation and patient-oriented, it has won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Business Unit Head (Speciality Care) role.
Apply today or email at email@example.com.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C