Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Sivaraj Naidu
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-24 pharmaceuticals Petaling Jaya MY MYR 78000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Consultant (Business Development) job has just become available at an established healthcare company based in Klang Valley. Reporting directly to the Business Development Director, this is a role for an experienced medical devices professional seeking challenges in a dynamic environment.
About this Senior Consultant (Business Development) Role:
Directly reporting to the Regional Head of Asia Pacific, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality service alongside with internal and external matrix. You will also play a key role in the company’s continued development and success locally and globally.
- Identify, research, evaluate, and pursue business development opportunities that will contribute to the organisation's short and long-term business goals
- Identify, evaluate, negotiate, and manage business opportunities, for example sales, projects, consulting engagements, partnerships, alliances, mergers, or acquisitions that will contribute to the organisation's short and long-term business goals in this business segment
- Manage the most complex, large, or difficult market research or analysis projects; evaluate findings, prepare reports, and make recommendations to senior management about the viability of alternative opportunities
- Establish long-term professional relationships with potential clients, customers, and partners (for example in government or industry associations) to promote the organisation's products and services
- Lead meetings and negotiations with potential clients and business partners to pursue business opportunities and protect the organisation's business interests
- Refer sales leads and customer feedback to appropriate contacts within the organisation and liaise with other functional and operational area members to ensure that these referrals are promptly followed up
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of business development analyst professionals to ensure that projects are conducted credibly and that recommendations and reports are accurate and timely
To succeed in this Senior Consultant role, you will need to be well-versed and strong understanding in the medical devices industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Biomedical Engineering/Science or related field
- Minimum of five years' working experience specifically in the medical device industry
- Full-fledged experience in business development and marketing is a must
- Regional working experience is an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel extensively across Asia Pacific
- Ability to think of the box with a strategic and entrepreneur mindset
The successful candidate will join a well-established multinational firm whose expertise has made them the leader in the medical device industry globally. The scope of offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven and determined, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Consultant (Business Development) job.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C