Senior Key Account Manager
Salary MYR120,000 - MYR144,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant LO JIE
Date posted 25 October 20192019-10-25 2019-12-24 pharmaceuticals PJ Petaling Jaya MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Key Account Manager job has just become available at an established pharmaceutical company based in Petaling Jaya.
About the Senior Key Account Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Consumer, this role is responsible for building successful long term relationships and maximising sales opportunities, grow and develop existing key accounts as well as new accounts.
- Set business plans, priorities, budgets and performance objectives for assigned key accounts, to be approved by the Consumer Health Director
- Develop and execute long and short-term strategies and promotions for assigned key chain customers by developing comprehensive strategic business plans for both near and long-term growth while identifying and developing customised opportunities by customer
- Ensure fulfilment of contractual obligations such as trading terms, promotion agreement with the assigned key account
- Contact point of integration for services across the company's pharma and OTC portfolio in specific key accounts
- Plan, execute and control expenses incurred with key accounts and ensure actual spend is within budget approved by management
- Develop programmes and negotiate with key accounts to implement effective trade activation programmes to drive sales off-take
- Ensure achievements of the key account plans and delivery of the required financial results
- Provide expert insights into the local healthcare system, legislation and their impact on key accounts
- Perform and report on competitive intelligence activities on key accounts
- Drive the pharmacy team to ensure merchandising, product detailing and any other operations with key account outlets are handled in a proper manner
To succeed in this role, you will need to be comfortable in high-level external stakeholder engagement especially with key accounts.
- Minimum of five years of key account management experience in managing key chains with proven track record
- Experience handling e-commerce partners (Lazada, Shopee or others) will be added advantage
- Strong account management, negotiation and relationship building skills
- Strong contacts and good relationships with key chains
- Negotiation skills, self-motivated, results-oriented and effective salesmanship
- Must be aggressive, self-starter, self-driven and possess good leadership qualities
- Good organisation skills
- Strong sense of commitment and dedication, with a sense of urgency to get things done and results-driven attitude
This multinational company needs someone who is a strong communicator and able to build long term business partnership. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are definitely significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Key Account Manager role.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C