Product Specialist (East Malaysia)
Salary Attractive Benefits
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Sivaraj Naidu
Date posted 24 September 20192019-09-24 2019-11-23 pharmaceuticals Petaling Jaya MY MYR 52000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Product Specialist (East Malaysia) job has just become available at an international medical devices company based in East Malaysia. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, this is a role for an experienced pharmaceutical sales professional seeking challenges in a dynamic environment.
About the Product Specialist (East Malaysia) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the achievement of territorial sales budget to ensure that the sales and earnings are maintained and increased, consistent with or better than the company's objectives through proper execution of the sales and marketing plan, and effective control of assigned territories.
- Providing monthly sales forecasts, meeting sales budgets and case attendance for the assigned product portfolio
- Building up new account coverage to further strengthen the current positioning of the company; building and sustaining a strong network base with customers to have a consistent sales growth
- Compiling information and passing onto the product complaint office where necessary
- Preparing pre-call and post-call plans, with clear objectives when calling at all times
- Timely submission of all required reports to the respective sales manager
- Tracking of sales based on business opportunities, sales leads and quotations, and follow through on the overall purchasing process; consistently providing accurate information for any updates needed in the company system
To succeed in this Product Specialist (East Malaysia) role, you will need to have competent selling techniques in business/product promotions to customers and possess a creative, inquisitive and analytical mind.
- Bachelor's degree in biotechnology, biology, life sciences or equivalent disciplines
- Innovative, aggressive and self-motivated, with the ability to relate to diverse groups of people
- Good presentation skills and computer literacy, and proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Own your own transport and a valid driving licence
- At least one year of medical sales experience in the medical devices industry is preferred
This established medical devices company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Product Specialist (East Malaysia) job.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C