Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sashi Lim
Job Ref 1892200/001
Date posted 11 January 2023kuala-lumpur healthcare-and-life-sciences/regulatory-affairs-and-quality-assurance 2023-01-11 2023-03-12 pharmaceuticals Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting e-Commerce Manager job has been made available by a renowned pharmaceutical company here in Malaysia.
About the e-Commerce Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for leading the overall e-commerce business growth and expansion within Malaysia.
- Create and implement e-commerce strategy into effective commercial plans that trade online business for growth and profit for Malaysia
- Oversee the management and administration of the e-commerce platform, by working with appointed enablers
- Ensure all e-commerce content is up-to-date and complies with the company branding requirements and company and regulatory guidelines
- Develop, manage, and monitor inbound marketing strategy to maximise ROI, including working closely with marketing team to merge marketing communications into e-commerce inbound plan and manage enablers to execute and optimise in e-platform
- Be the expert on digital marketing related to e-commerce. Understand and proactively work with the marketing team on outbound strategies (e.g. Google Ad, Facebook Ad) to help grow new customer base and drive additional value from the existing loyal customers for e-commerce
- Oversee that online customer enquiries including the refund process, updating sales orders and tracking and delivery enquiries are handled efficiently and correctly
- Constantly review the performance of e-commerce platform, take necessary actions for improvement to drive conversion rates, average order value, increasing visitors and other KPIs
- Work with internal and external teams to enhance the user journey and drive conversion
- Develop and implement the online digital commerce strategies including inbound traffic (e.g. landing page, marketplace ad space, eDM) and outbound traffic (e.g. Facebook, Google, KOL) to drive conversion, ROI and visit, as well as other associated KPIs
- Maintain and improve processes and manuals relating to e-commerce
In order to succeed in this e-Commerce Manager role, you must you must be driven and have a winning mentality with high attention to detail while being adaptive toward change.
- Bachelor's degree in areas of Business Administration, Marketing, e-Commerce, Information Technologies or any relevant field
- Minimum of four years’ experience in handling e-commerce, especially in managing marketplaces
- Experience in digital marketing is an added advantage
- An understanding and familiarity of Malaysia managing e-shop platform is desirable (including own e-store setup)
- Sound time management and coordination skills
- Self-motivated, resourceful and results-driven, not deterred by barriers or initial failure
- Ability to work hard, to meet tight deadlines and without close supervision
- Good analytical and numeracy skills
- Logical problem-solving skills
This healthcare company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The company is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting e-Commerce Manager role.
Apply now or feel free to email me at email@example.com to discuss and explore this new opportunity. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C