Regulatory Affairs (SEA)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sashi Lim
Job Ref 1831170/001
Date posted 25 July 2022kuala-lumpur healthcare-and-life-sciences/regulatory-affairs-and-quality-assurance 2022-07-25 2022-09-23 pharmaceuticals Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regulatory Affairs (SEA) job has been made available by a world renowned FMCG/consumer nutrition company here in Malaysia.
About the Regulatory Affairs (SEA) Role:
Reporting to the Regulatory Affairs (SEA) you will oversee the registration of healthcare products in Malaysia.
- Attend regulatory meetings and conferences in Malaysia and SEA
- Cultivate and foster strong interpersonal working relationships with the regulatory evaluators
- Ensure that the registration dossiers are compliant with the local standards for submission
- Ensure the company’s registered status within the distribution chain of the company
- Provide regulatory support for all products to the team
To succeed in this Regulatory Affairs role, you will need to have a good understanding of regulatory affairs within the pharmaceutical industry in the country
- At least one to four to eight years of experience in regulatory affairs in the pharmaceutical industry/consumer healthcare/FMCG
- At least two year of drug registration experience within the healthcare industry
- Discretion and trustworthiness in dealing with confidential information
- Knowledge of new and existing competitive products as well as their regulatory classifications and status
- Knowledge of the registration processes
This organisation is an established multinational company in Malaysia. It offers competitive benefits, and provides a comfortable and secure working environment for its employees.
If you are a talented and focused regulatory affairs professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Regulatory Affairs (SEA) job is the role for you.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C