IT Security Incident Response Analyst
Salary Excellent Package
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant FlorieMae Salazar
Date posted 30 September 20192019-09-30 2019-11-29 pharmaceuticals kuala lumpur MY MYR 120000 144000 144000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting IT Security Incident Response Analyst job has just become available at one of the leading pharmaceutical organisations based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the IT Security Incident Response Analyst:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for performing analysis of indicators of compromise, investigating security incidents by reviewing relevant security data, coordinating with impacted application owners and users and implementing or arranging remediation actions.
- Handles security incidents escalated from L1 SOC using security incident response life cycle (preparation; detection and analysis, containment, eradication and recovery; post-incident activity)
- Monitors L2 escalation queues within incident response tools
- Investigates, resolves standard level incidents using various security event sources (FW, IDS, PROXY, AD , etc.)
- Investigates non-standard incidents and execution of standard scenarios
- Escalates to L3 if investigations uncover unusual or atypical situations
- Works directly with L1s for incident response and improves existing documentation of work instructions
- Checks incidents for quality and improvement
- Reviews and updates existing use cases and work instructions
- Keeps accurate incident records
- Provides incident information to IR leads and coordinators for reporting
- Participates in, or works directly on additional projects, assignments or initiatives as assigned
To succeed in this role, you must have a minimum of five years' work experience and experience investigating security incidents that have been triaged and escalated by the first level staff.
- Experience working in a multinational organisation is desired
- Experience with IT security incident response, host and network investigations, malware analysis
- Certifications such as GIAC certifications, certified ethical hacker (CEH) preferred
- At least three years' experience in incident response or related IT or IT security field
- Hands-on experience with security tools and devices, operating systems, and/or networking devices desired
- Knowledge of IT security standards, control frameworks and risk management techniques
- Proven skills and experience in log analysis, incident investigations – including guidance for remediation
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
This leading bank pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in their field of expertise. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are looking for for an exposure to a shared service environment and support globally, take your career forward with this exciting IT Security Incident Response Analyst role.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C