Regional Pharmacovigilance Specialist
Salary MYR91,000 - MYR104,000 per annum + Attractive Benefits
Location Petaling JayaFULL_TIME
Consultant Sivaraj Naidu
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-23 2019-07-12 pharmaceuticals Petaling Jaya MY MYR 91000 104000 104000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Regional Pharmacovigilance Specialist job has just become available at an established international medical devices company based in Klang Valley. Reporting directly to the Pharmacovigilance Director, this is a role for an experienced drug safety professional seeking challenges in a dynamic environment.
About the Regional Pharmacovigilance Specialist Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible to respond to internal and external requirements related to adverse event and adverse drug reaction monitoring and reporting.
- Manage pharmacovigilance cases through follow up call intake, documentation and case processing in accordance with related guidelines and regulations
- Ensure data accuracy, clinically valid case assessment, regulatory reporting status assessment and follow-up is completed on pharmacovigilance cases
- Prepare and provide pharmacovigilance training to internal staff and external partners as required using clinical experience and critical analysis of the clinical literature
- Review promotional materials, medical details and other related information for adherence to advertising regulations and guidelines, and medical accuracy
To succeed in this Regional Pharmacovigilance Specialist role, you will need to strive and maintain distinctive quality and commitment in carrying out all processes and continually seek out way to enhance the customer service experience both internally and externally.
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Biology, Life Sciences or equivalent disciplines
- Innovative, aggressive and self-motivated, with the ability to relate to diverse groups of people
- Good presentation skills and computer literacy, and proficiency in written and spoken English
- At least two-year pharmacovigilance experience in the healthcare industry will be preferred
This international medical devices company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Regional Pharmacovigilance Specialist job.
Apply today or email me at email@example.com to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C