Medical Science Liaison
Salary MYR84,000 - MYR150,000 per annum + Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant LO JIE
Date posted 24 October 20192019-10-24 2019-12-23 pharmaceuticals Petaling Jaya PJ MY MYR 84000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Medical Science Liaison job has become available at a leading pharmaceutical company. A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, they are one of the world’s leading independent biotechnology companies with millions of patients around the world, and they are now developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
About the Medical Science Liaison Role:
Reporting directly to the SEA medical director, you will be part of the pioneer team in Malaysia.
- Engage with healthcare stakeholders to educate and communicate clinical and scientific data to advance the scientific platform as aligned with company's corporate goals and objectives
- Educate and communicate clinical value, outcomes and economic data to payers, providers, key stakeholders, advocacy and access enablers
- Respond to unsolicited inquiries consistent with the MSL compliance standards
- Provide and/or present field observations and insights to internal stakeholders
- Execute scientific engagement plan according to annual MSL goals and metrics
- Develop and implement local OL plans in line with the scientific engagement plan
- Support speaker training as requested and ensure the speakers are updated on new data
- Support company sponsored research and may serve as a study lead
- Liaise with potential investigators in non-sponsored clinical research
- Lead and/or participate on project teams that support MSL strategies and tactics as delegated by MSL leadership
- Advance MSL value proposition, identify gaps, achieve results and set an example for others to follow by consistently demonstrating company values and leadership attributes.
- Demonstrate tact and professionalism when communicating and interacting with others
- Lead and support congress activities as aligned with strategy
- Maintain clinical acumen and expertise and timely completion of assigned training. May serve as a training lead
- May serve as a New Hire Mentor and/or International MSL mentor/trainer
To succeed in this Medical Science Liaison role, you must be a self starter with entrepreneur mindset, looking to grow with the company.
- Medical or scientific education or experience from similar positions
- Advanced degree (e.g. PhD, MD) preferred or strong demonstration of equivalent combination of relevant educational and professional training
- Minimum of three years' solid experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry or companies
- Experience in sales force, affiliate medical department or clinical development
- Experience with clinical study management and conduct
- Medical/scientific research experience
- Network of customer contacts
- Willingness to travel and a valid driver’s license
This company needs no introduction and is well established in their industry. The culture is great with extremely low attrition rate. If you are looking for a new start-up platform and be part of the organisation's decision makers, the potential growth is significant.
If you have a successful track record in MSL and enjoy working in a new start-up environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Medical Science Liaison role.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C