Product Manager (GI)
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Cassandra Liew
Job Ref 1884560/001
Date posted 21 February 2023kuala-lumpur healthcare-and-life-sciences/marketing-and-product-management 2023-02-21 2023-04-22 pharmaceuticals Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Product Manager (GI) job opportunity has become available at an international pharmaceutical company in Malaysia.
About the Product Manager (GI) Role:
This is an exciting opportunity to lead and drive the business’s growth. You will be responsible to formulate and establish long-term and short-term marketing and branding strategies to achieve the product specific goals.
- Establish and implement marketing activities to achieve product sales goals
- Provide accurate monthly product sales forecast to production to ensure sufficient stocks at all times
- Analyse product performance in the market e.g. ranking, market share, penetration rate, growth rate
- Formulate and to establish product sales plan including competitive tactics, and selling messages to grow sales, and increase market shares and profits
- Ensure effective budgetary control of marketing expenses
- Formulate, establish and implement marketing strategies of new products including product positioning, target segment, initial pricing strategy, distribute or implement A&P budget
- Inculcate and maintain a high level of departmental interaction
- Cultivate and/or to increase optimal level of responsiveness towards sales, production, new product development and distribution
- Achieve sales target for assigned brands under designated therapeutic class
To succeed in this Product Manager (GI) role, you will need to be well versed in marketing for the pharmaceutical healthcare industry.
- A bachelor's degree in bio-science, healthcare or a relevant degree
- At least five years' experience in pharmaceutical marketing and brand development, with proven track record of developing product launches and executing brand campaigns
- Proficiency in local regulations is essential
- Good communicator who can effectively engage, influence and align both internal and external stakeholders to execute the brand plans
- Experience with P&L management with good collaboration and negotiation skills
- Proactive and able to work independently
This healthcare company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Product Manager (GI) job.
Apply today or email me at Cassandra.Liew@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+60 3 2303 7021
Salary: MYR120,000 - MYR140,000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 29 March 2023An exciting Senior Clinical Specialist job opportunity has become available at a multinational medical device company in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 28 February 2023An exciting Business Analyst job has become available at a renowned medical device company here in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 March 2023An exciting Marketing Manager (Healthcare communication) job opportunity has become available at a multinational healthcare communication company in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 31 January 2023An exciting Business Analyst (APAC) job has become available at a renowned medical device company in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 February 2023An exciting Senior Medical Writer job opportunity has become available at a multinational healthcare company in Malaysia.