Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sashi Lim
Job Ref 1903130/001
Date posted 20 February 2023kuala-lumpur healthcare-and-life-sciences/marketing-and-product-management 2023-02-21 2023-04-21 pharmaceuticals Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Application Specialist job has become available at a renowned medical diagnostic company here in Malaysia.
About the Application Specialist Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the achievement of territorial sales budget to ensure that the sales and earnings are maintained and increased, consistent with or better than the company's objectives through proper execution of the sales and marketing plan, and effective control of assigned territories.
- Providing monthly sales forecasts, meeting sales budgets and case attendance for the assigned product portfolio
- Building up new account coverage to further strengthen the current positioning of the company; building and sustaining a strong network base with customers to have a consistent sales growth
- Compiling information and passing on to the product complaint office where necessary
- Preparing pre-call and post-call plans, with clear objectives when calling at all times
- Timely submission of all required reports to the respective sales manager
- Tracking of sales based on business opportunities, sales leads and quotations, and follow through on the overall purchasing process; consistently providing accurate information for any updates needed in the company system
To succeed in this Application Specialist role, you will need to have competent selling techniques in business/product promotions to customers and possess a creative, inquisitive and analytical mind.
- Bachelor's degree in medical imaging, radiology, equivalent discipline
- Innovative, aggressive and self-motivated, with the ability to relate to diverse groups of people
- Good presentation skills and computer literacy, and proficiency in English (written and verbal)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Own your own transport and a valid driving licence
- At least three years of medical sales experience in the medical devices and equipment industry is preferred
This established medical devices and equipment company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Application Specialist job.
Apply today or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Get in touch
+603 2303 7061
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 11 March 2023An exciting Health Solution Partner (Pharmaceutical) job opportunity has become available at a multinational pharmaceutical company in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 March 2023An exciting Customer Service Specialist (ANZ) job has become available at a renowned pharmaceutical company here in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 February 2023An exciting Key Account Manager (Medical Communication) job opportunity has become available at a medical communication services company in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 08 February 2023An exciting Project Manager (Healthcare/Medical Communication) job opportunity has become available at an international medical communication company in Malaysia.