Senior Product Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Sashi Lim
Job Ref 1872370/001
Date posted 08 November 2022kuala-lumpur healthcare-and-life-sciences/marketing-and-product-management 2022-11-18 2023-01-07 pharmaceuticals Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Product Manager job has been made available by a world-renowned healthcare company here in Malaysia.
About the Senior Product Manager Role:
Reporting directly to Business Unit Director, this role is responsible for developing product strategic in support of the business to develop and strengthen the marketing position of the company's products.
- Develop the product strategic planning, execute and monitor all marketing and communications plans, programmes and activities in support of the business to develop, and strengthen market positioning and enhance profitability for the company’s products and services in existing and new businesses
- Develop, plan and implement marketing communication strategy using various communications tools and techniques consistent with the brand/product strategy
- Achieve sales budget and product profit goals within allocated marketing resources, including achievement of targeted market share
- Manage A&M budgets effectively for the brand
- Plan and monitor sales and inventory forecast
- Track and analyse competitors product strategy and performance of the company’s portfolio as well as conceptualise and implement product strategy and programmes consistent with long-term business objectives
- Understand, anticipate and shape customer needs and use fact-based research to identify market opportunities
- Provide coaching and training on disease knowledge, product knowledge and brand strategy to sales force to ensure successful brand performance
To succeed in this Senior Product Manager role, you will need to have at least five years of product management within a healthcare regulated setting.
- Minimum of a degree in Pharmacy or Medicine or Marketing or any other related discipline
- Minimum of three years' marketing experience in a multinational pharmaceutical company
- Prior sales experience in healthcare industry is a must
- Experience in handling speciality care portfolio is preferred, however, individuals with product management experienced in handling other therapeutic areas can be considered
This multinational company needs someone who is a strong communicator and able to build long term business partnership. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are definitely significant. The firm is also very focused on developing their employees to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Product Manager role.
Apply now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 30 November 2022An exciting Senior Director of Nursing job opportunity has become available at a renowned healthcare group in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 02 December 2022An exciting Marketing Manager job opportunity has become available at a renowned medical device company in Malaysia.