Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Cassandra Liew
Job Ref 1829080/001
Date posted 19 July 2022kuala-lumpur healthcare-and-life-sciences/marketing-and-product-management 2022-07-19 2022-09-17 pharmaceuticals Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Product Manager job has become available at a multinational pharmaceutical company in Malaysia.
About the Product Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad brand marketing strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside with the Marketing Manager. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management, market research and events management.
- Develop product strategic planning, executing and monitoring marketing plans and activities
- Develop, plan and implement marketing communication strategies
- Achieve sales budgets and product profit goals within allocated marketing resources
- Manage A&P budget and be responsible for sales and inventory forecast planning and monitoring
- Track and analyse competitor's product strategy and performance
To succeed in this role as a Product Manager, you will need to be well versed in marketing for the consumer healthcare industry.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business administration/marketing
- At least four years of marketing/branding related experience in a healthcare or FMCG company with a proven track record
- Consumer healthcare marketing experience is preferred
- Knowledge of market research data. Able to manage and interpret the market data
- Strong literacy of MS Office and computer literacy. Familiarity with social media is an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; proficiency in written and spoken English
This healthcare company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in the their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Product Manager job.
Apply today or email me at Cassandra.Liew@robertwalters.com.my to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 15 August 2022An exciting Channel Manager job has become available at a world-renowned medical device company in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 14 August 2022As a result of ongoing excellent results and future expansion plans, this leading financial institution is currently seeking a high-calibre candidate to take on a Legal Manager job to support its legal division.