Technical Product Executive
Consultant LeeLing Lim
Date posted 26 September 20192019-09-26 2019-11-25 manufacturing-and-production Kedah Kedah MY MYR 48000 60000 60000 YEAR Molnlycke Health Care Sdn Bhd https://www.molnlycke.com/ https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/client-job-logos/molnlycke.gif
An exciting Technical Product Executive job has opened at world-leading medical solutions company, Mölnlycke (pronounced 'Mon-licka'), a designer and supplier of performance-enhancing medical solutions in healthcare – from the hospital to the home. They are here to advance performance in healthcare, which is why they are always on the lookout for new ways to improve.
About the Technical Product Executive Role:
This is a role for a Technical Product Executive who has hands-on experience and is enthusiast about technical analysis and new product development support.
Headquartered in Gothenburg, near the town of Mölnlycke where the company was founded in 1849 and the origin of the Mölnlycke name. Around the world, healthcare systems and professionals are under pressure to deliver better care to more people, and for better value. They need innovative solutions they can trust. That’s where Mölnlycke come in.
- Perform technical performance analysis on product from competition
- Organise evaluation for new products
- Manage simple design change project as assigned
- Assist in technical support to marketing and customer when required
- Be actively involved in problem solving, project management and TPM activities
- Be actively involved in product development
To succeed in this Technical Product Executive role, you must have technical know-how in polymer science or latex-elated industry.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Polymer Science, Chemistry, or any related field
- Experience in R&D, QA or product management in medical device industry
- Experience in surgical gloves manufacturing would be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of ISO:13485, MDD, FDA, etc.
- Basic project management skill
- Strong analytical and statistical skill
- Knowledge in technical report writing
This organisation highly regards thinkers who are empowered to generate and deliver solutions for customers, community and environment. Their mission is providing effective solutions and offering better value for money.
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Technical Product Executive job.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact LIM Lee Ling on +6012-549 3232 or email to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference No. 1499890.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
(formerly known as Robert Walters Sdn Bhd)
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
License Number : JTKSM 423C-1A