Clinical Research Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location Kuala LumpurFULL_TIME
Consultant Cassandra Liew
Job Ref 1847230/001
Date posted 02 September 2022kuala-lumpur healthcare-and-life-sciences/clinical-research 2022-09-02 2022-11-01 pharmaceuticals Kuala Lumpur MY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.my https://www.robertwalters.com.my/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Clinical Research Manager job opportunity has become available at a multinational pharmaceutical company in Malaysia.
About the Clinical Research Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be accountable for the end-to-end performance and project management for assigned protocols in a country in compliance with ICH/GCP and country regulations, organisation policies and procedures, quality standards and adverse event reporting requirements internally and externally.
- Responsible for project management of the assigned studies: pro-actively plans, drives and tracks execution and performance of deliverables/timelines/results to meet country commitments from feasibility and site selection, recruitment, execution and close out
- Manage investigator site account requests to enable sites access to clinical trial systems and tools
- Review Monitoring Visits Reports and escalates performance issues and training needs to CRA manager and/or functional vendor and internal management as needed
- Lead local study teams to high performance: trains in the protocol other local roles, closely collaborates with and supports CRAs as protocol expert and coordinates activities across the different local country roles ensuring a strong collaboration (including the CTC, CRAs and COM)
- Create and execute a local risk management plan for assigned studies
- Ensure compliance with CTMS, eTMF and other key systems in assigned studies
- Identify and shares best practices across clinical trials, countries, clusters
- Collaborate with functional outsourcing vendors, investigators, other external partners in assigned studies
To succeed in this Clinical Research Manager role, you will need to be familiar with the clinical trial processes within the healthcare industry.
- Four to five years of clinical research experience or relevant experience is preferred
- CRA experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Science (or comparable). Master's degree or PHD is preferred
- Effective communication, teamwork and problem-solving skills; good attention to details and accuracy; self-management and organisational skills
- People management skills is advantageous
This established pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Clinical Research Manager job.
Apply today or send an email at Cassandra.Liew@robertwalters.com.my or call +60 3-2303 7021 to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Agensi Pekerjaan Robert Walters Sdn Bhd
Business Registration Number : 729828-T
Licence Number : JTKSM 423C
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 27 September 2022An exciting National Sales Manager job has become available at a renowned consumer healthcare organisation here in Malaysia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: Kuala LumpurDate posted: 09 September 2022An exciting Product Manager job opportunity has become available at a multinational pharmaceutical company in Malaysia.